- With so few homes on the market right now, widening the scope of your search to include nearby areas could help you find more options in your budget.
- You can also work with a trusted lender to consider alternative financing options and search for down payment assistance.
- If you’ve been searching for a home but are concerned about rising costs, make sure you have a team of trusted real estate professionals for expert advice.
- If you’re planning to sell your house this year, you likely have questions about what the shift in the housing market means for your home sale.
- You might be wondering: Should I wait to sell? Are buyers still out there? And can I afford to buy my next home?
- Let’s connect so you can get answers to these questions and learn about the opportunities you still have in today’s housing market.